Tuesday 29 July 2014

AFTER THE STORM (1),Watercolor Painting Landscape

Postcards from Auckland
 En Plein Air painting, Glendowie
It was a beautiful break after a few weeks of rain.  I took a chance for a walk with my pochade paintinIg gear.  Sitting on the seat with an irrestable view in front of me.  I couls not help but get the colors out.  Because tthe seat was on the walk track so before I knew it I was talking and doing live demo to a half of a dozen people walking by.  How many chance we can talk to by walkers and their dogs about impressionism!  I was happy with the result.

#New Zealand Landscape Watercolor Painting on paper Popular Classic Postcard or Pochade size 6 x 8 inches or 15 x 20 cm , USD $95 #Original #Fine #Art for #SaleIdeal as gift, hanging on its own or in groups due to small size
New Zealand Landscape Watercolor Painting on paper
Popular Classic Postcard or Pochade size 6 x 8 inches or 15 x 20 cm , USD $95 
Original Fine Art for Sale Ideal as gift, hanging on its own or in groups due to small size


If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment