Thursday 7 August 2014

AUTUMN BY THE POND,Watercolor Painting Landscape, Garden

After struggling with the traffic, I came late for this outdoor painting.  It was my first time trying to paint at the duck pond in the city domain.  The more I looked the more I was puzzled with the scene.  Plucked up the courage I junped right in.  After capturing a few ducks, ten in all.  Pew!!  It was not that hard!  I must have the ducks implanted my head!  The autumn tree made me think of Monsier Monet with his lily pond.  I had a feel of what the light in the pond did to his painting.
Beautiful New Zealand Landscape Garden Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
Beautiful New Zealand Landscape Garden Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment