Tuesday 5 August 2014

Chicken Yard (1), Watercolor Painting Farm Animals

One day I plucked the courage to paint free hand the scene that I thought impossible, the chicken yard! The thought of capturing characters, interaction, liveliness of a group of chicken using the most challenging medium like watercolor frightened me.  I kept the idea for a long time until one day I decided to give it a go.  If I failed then I would know my limit.  I jumped in with a big juicy brush and kept moving the brush non stop.  Here it is!  Painting number 1 of a terrified painter.  Pew!  the result was terrific!  Better than I though...  I am moving to number 2...  Confidence with the chicken was a reward!

Lively and beautiful Farm Animal Watercolor Painting on paper  size 29.5 x 42 cm
Lively and beautiful Farm Animal Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment