Thursday 21 August 2014

CORN FIELD PRINCESS, Pen Watercolor Painting Drawing Figure Fine Art

Another work from imagination.  Every summer, fresh corns are my favorite treat.  As I peel the leaves off, the corn seed made my eyes glow.  I thought it was a childish thing.  It will go away with time but it did not.  So I did this drawing and painting right out of my head as part of the confession that I love corn!  the look and the taste ignite my imagination...Somewhere in the corn field, there's a princess.  When she came, the corns line up and bow to her.  The birds flap around to greet her!  She's the Corn Field Princess! 

Beautiful Pen Watercolor Painting Drawing Figure Fine Art
Beautiful Pen Watercolor Painting Drawing Figure Fine Art
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment