Friday 15 August 2014

MORNING BY THE STREAM, Watercolor Painting Landscape

Magical moment by the stream, if I were a duck this would be my paradise!  The drooping branches and hanging slender leaves old willow trees along the stream form magnificent curtains.  The trees created structures of a fairy tale palace.  Add to these were the reflective light bouncing of the water...  floating on the water were some sleepy ducks .. further away were a few blue birds!  time flew my mind flew too.. when I finished and show the painting to the group.  It was a pleasant surprise!  Everybody like it too but I did not say I was dreaming to be a duck!  with yellow and blue I thought of Monsieur Van Gogh too!  

Wonderful scene with Birds Watercolor Painting on paper  size 29.5 x 42 cm
Wonderful scene with Birds Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment