Sunday 24 August 2014

THE SEA LULLABY, Watercolor Painting Seascapes

This scene in the creek of Waiheke Island caught my eye with its sense of intimacy between boat lovers and the sea, a place that even a seal would dream to be.  With that note of imagination and a simple natural tone palette, I captured the air, the light and the romance of the scene.  The place that is so peaceful and made perfect with a lullaby from the sea, a quiet night.  The place is waken up with the sound of the morning light touches the sea!  With this painting I felt like I have been had the privilege living in the boat house and watching the sunrise for 20 years!.. Imagine that!  

Seascape Sensation in watercolor 29.5x42cm
Seascape Sensation in watercolor, 29.5x42cm

If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment