Wednesday 6 August 2014

TOWARD THE SEA, Watercolor Painting Landscape

Various shade of green and a bit of impressionist technique were used to depict the feel of this tranquil reserve.  Green foliage and a few blue birds at my feet created a sense of peace, just quiet and beautiful!  another wonderful day with my outdoor painting gear.  I thought of Monet and his Lily pond that was so special that the French government built an Oval museum hall for it.  I went home with a lots of thoughts and a plan of more painting of the marsh land! 
Wonderful New Zealand Seaside Village Watercolor Painting on paper  size 29.5 x 42 cm
Wonderful New Zealand Seaside Village Watercolor Painting on paper size 29.5 x 42 cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment