Saturday 6 September 2014

DAMSELFLIES IN THE WILD, Watercolor Painting and Drawing Insects, Plants

Emerge in the summer grass were wild flowers and transparent wings.  In the breeze, the damselflies managed their delicate balance.  That's how I remember them.  The delicate gray tone was used to depict the light effect in the field.  I also tried to show how delicate damselflies naturalize themselves in the environment.  I loved the rare minutes to be alone in the field with them.  After I painted them I knew they were always be with me somehow.  That's probably the reason, my brush chose the damselflies instead of others! :-)

Black and white watercolor painting nature, plants and insects, 29.5x42cm
Black and white watercolor painting nature, plants and insects, 29.5x42cm
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment