Thursday 11 September 2014

ZINNIA SONATA (3), Watercolor Painting Summer Flowers

I like to see the process of flowers, budding, blooming changing forms.  The good summer heat help to perfecting the flowering process.  The colors, pure and intense with the heat and light create total effect.  I am amazed the sensation from these flowers coming through the eyes are strong enough to fill the mind and the whole body.  I always feel totally happy with moments like those.  Transferring the experience into a painting, I stay in the middle of realism, impressionism and expressionism.  sound complicated and confused... It's the way I tried to say I painted from what I saw to how I felt and add some fascination to it!

Sensation Fine Art Watercolor painting on Paper Zinnia Sonata series, Three of Eight
Sensation Fine Art Watercolor painting on Paper
Zinnia Sonata series, Three of Eight
If you have any queries relating to the painting, please leave me a message via the contact form gadget on the top right corner of the blog.  Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment