Friday 20 March 2015

Hunting Lesson, Watercolor Painting Animals

One morning I had a surprise visit of a duck and her ducklings right in the back yard.  I was thrill to see them.  The mama showed me how she taught the little to look for worms.  By the look I guessed these ducklings were only three days old..  learning.. learning and learning is the way nature progresses.. me, I like to learn too!.  Everytime I paint .. I learn something.. no painting is ever the same! :-)
One morning I had a surprise visit of a duck and her ducklings right in the back yard.  I was thrill to see them.  The mama showed me how she taught the little to look for worms.  By the look I guessed these ducklings were only three days old..  learning.. learning and learning is the way nature progresses.. me, I like to learn too!.  Everytime I paint .. I learn something.. no painting is ever the same!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog about hunting and I also want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
    Whitetail Deer Hunting florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post Thanks for sharing this article....
    Rifles Guns in Australia

    ReplyDelete